Definition of cookies
Types and function of cookies
- Proprietary: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the editor but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained via cookies.
- Permanent: These cookies allow access to data of the user’s terminal for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
- Session: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website and which store and retain user information on a single occasion.
- Technical: These cookies allow the user to browse a website and use different options or services.
- Personalisation: These cookies allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, providing personalised browsing features for the website.
- Analytical: These cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, with the subsequent aim of introducing improvements based on the aggregate data.
- Advertising: These cookies allow the management of the editor’s advertising space based on certain criteria, such as edited content or frequency of access.
Types of cookies used on this website and their purpose
Table listing the type of cookies used by the website and their purpose
|GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin||1 año||Used to remember user consent for cookies categorised as “other” cookies
Cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin 1 year Used to remember user consent for cookies categorised as “other” cookies
Used to remember user consent for cookies categorised as “analytical” cookies
Used to remember user consent for cookies categorised as “necessary” cookies
Used to remember user consent for cookies categorised as “advertising” cookies
Used to remember user consent for cookies categorised as “functional” cookies
|_pk_ses, _pk_id||Proprietary||Sesión||It is used to obtain information on users’ browsing of the website.
- Internet Explorer 9 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
International data transfers
Cookies used by BACARIA do not carry out international data transfers.
BACARIA does carry out browsing profiling when you accept and consent to the operation of our Analytical Cookies when you browse our website. The consequences of this processing will be the collection and analysis of your data for the creation of browsing profiles to analyse your activity. Information on the processing of data collected for this purpose can be found in the relevant policies on the processing of data collected by each of the third-party Cookie Controllers identified.
Retention of the obtained data
Data collected by means of session cookies will only be retained for the duration of the user’s browsing of this website. Data collected by means of persistent cookies will be retained for longer than the duration of the browsing session on this website. Information on the retention of data collected by the third parties listed in the following section can be found in their respective policies on the processing of the data collected.
Identification of those responsible for the cookies and the controller of the data obtained
The party responsible for the proprietary cookies and the controller of the data obtained will be GLOBAL LEGAL DATA, S.L.P. (“BACARIA”). The contact email is: email@example.com.
The party responsible for third-party cookies is GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin.