Identifying and standing out on the market is one of the keys to business success. Good advising on protecting your assets and your creations paves the way to a successful future. Protecting yourself is a key element in being able to defend yourself in the future.
- Protection of intangible intellectual property assets. Defence of copyright and exploitation rights.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts related to intellectual property protection
- Proceedings before WIPO & Courts. Drafting and review of contracts related to intellectual property protection. Actions against piracy.
- Assessment audits of digital single market copyright compliance.
- Registration of rights in the Intellectual Property Registry, in private registries, and in management entities.
- Advising on the creation, use and exploitation of NFTs.
- Assistance in the management of public and private sector trademark portfolios.
- Conducting registry searches and drafting viability reports.
- Registration and management of trademarks and trade names. Drafting and advising on trademark agreements and assignment or licence agreements.
- Protection of intangible industrial property assets. Registration of patents and utility models.
- Drafting and filing of Patents and Utility Models.
- Defence for the protection of your company’s assets against third-party intrusions.
- Identification of valuable information or knowledge that can be protected by trade secrets.
- Implementation of preventive measures and the signing of confidentiality agreements. Adoption of security measures ensuring an adequate level of protection. Periodic verification and control in which compliance with the measures implemented is checked.
- Application of reactive measures such as the establishment of action protocols to be followed in cases where a breach of a trade secret occurs.
- Training and information for staff.
- Alignment of protection measures with measures taken in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Development of training programmes on competition issues for companies and non-profit organisations.
- Advising and taking action against misleading, aggressive and unfair practices.
- Management of disciplinary proceedings before the National Markets and Competition Commission (CNMC).
- Analysis of the legality of commercial agreements and pacts restricting competition.
“Training is a good basis for any business”
Continuous learning and training is one of our cornerstones. For this reason, we offer specialised in-house and virtual training for our clients in the areas in which we specialise.