GLOBAL LEGAL DATA (“BACARIA”), as data controller, through its website bacaria.es, guarantees an adequate and consistent level of protection for natural persons with regard to their personal data, processed by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights.
BACARIA only processes personal data responsibly and lawfully, and in accordance with legal bases that allow the lawfulness of the processing. They have also taken appropriate and adequate security measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
Additional and expanded information regarding specific processing activities carried out through its website is set out below:
Identity: GLOBAL LEGAL DATA, S.L. (“BACARIA”)
Tax ID Code (CIF): B62436001
Mailing Address: Carrer Tuset 23-25, 08006 Barcelona
Purpose of the processing of your data, lawfulness and storage of your data
BACARIA will process your data for the following purposes:
- To handle your requests for information through our email and contact form, made lawful by the consent you give upon contacting us. Article 6(1)(a) GDPR 2016/679.
- To provide you with our “MYDPO” services through the same, made lawful by the contractual relationship for the provision of services. Article 6(1)(b) GDPR 2016/679.
- To send users of our website our newsletter and commercial communications related to our services, made lawful by our legitimate interest. Article 6(1)(f) GDPR 2016/679.
Once the purpose for which your data was processed has been fulfilled, your data will be destroyed and only those necessary for claims or compliance with applicable regulations will be kept. In the case of data necessary to carry out commercial communications, the data will be kept until the periods determined by law or until such time as the data subject objects to the processing.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties in any case, except where there is a legal obligation to do so.
No international data transfers are foreseen, except in the following cases, where they will be made to third countries with an adequate level of protection, as declared by the European Commission and with the provision of adequate safeguards such as Standard Contractual Clauses:
- • In order to be able to offer you our services, BACARIA contracts resources that carry out international data transfers to third countries outside the European Union. These countries have an adequate level of data protection declared by the European Commission and also provide adequate safeguards such as Standard Contractual Clauses. The activities where such international data transfers are carried out are:
- BACARIA, the Data Controller, contracts its virtual infrastructure on a “cloud computing” model through Microsoft, under Standard Contractual Clauses. The information is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement.
Automated decisions including profiling
BACARIA does not carry out automated decision-making or profiling.
Rights of the data subject
As a user of bacaria.es, you have a right to:
- Access, rectification and erasure, to the restriction of processing, to data portability, and to object to the processing, at the moment that you believe that they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of processing, only the data strictly necessary for the exercise of claims will be kept.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at our e-mail address email@example.com.
If you consider that your data protection rights have been infringed you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website www.aepd.es.